<body>
Screwed Up
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
9:10 PM
Add maths test was damn hard ! I'm totally screwed !
Seriously man , I think I'm getting single digit this time :( .
Cause I don't even know the proper working for all the questions .
And yes , I leaved most of the questions blank , lol .

Same goes to BM . Leaved the Question C Peribahasa's part all blank , cause I don't have enough time to finish it , really .

Anyway , after school Amanda and I went to Daiso ( it's oficially opened now ! )
and I can't believe my first visit there already can burn a big hole in my pocket .
Although everything there was 5bucks , but some are worth it while some you can get them cheaper outside .

Of course , the stuffs that I want to buy is those that I can't find in other places , that is why I'm waiting for this damn shop to open everyday .
I heard Ciyou says the stuffs there sold very fast . When you see something must buy them immidiately or else the next day you go and look for it , it won't be there anymore . So it kinda scared me , cause I saw a huge tons of stuffs that I wanted but I couldn't afford them in once , lol .
Especially those stationeries , and the sanrio section makes me faint ! haha .

So here's my daiso's loot :D . It's just a small part of the stuffs that I wanted and it already costed me 25bucks ! Gosh .
So there's 3 lettersets , double-sided memopad , and a bento box ( I gonna buy all the bento boxes there , YEAH RIGHT -__- ).
Urgh , I feel like learning to make a bento now since I've found bento supplies lol ! ( If you're a bento lover , you should go there and take a look :D )

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed