<body>
Recent Kawaiis
Thursday, February 12, 2009
9:07 PM
A picture speaks a thousand words.


Took this out of boredom . Obviously , I'm just back from school not long ago and my hair is kinda messy ;x , the paddington bear , is my lil brother's . We actually collected 45 Guardian stamps to exchange with it . I think it's worth the change because its quite big ;X and really cute with the 'boat-hat' . Is it called a 'boat-hat'? Whatever it is . And he has a hoodie raincoat ! By the way , I love yellow ! Hahaa !


And this is the kawaiiS that I bought recently . Some in JB , while others in melaka . I love the two boxes the most ! The tin box is sooo sweet and the hardcover box is sooo victorian-ish . There's another one that looks really really vintage . I might get one soon ;X . You know , I really can't resist those stuffs .

Next is the memopads . The cover is just soo cute . I think got a total of 5/6 designs but I only bought 2 . One is from JB ( the one with a bear riding on the elephant ) and another one is from LC . LC only left 2 designs ;X . If you want to know about the price , JB is selling at RM4.90 but LC only sells for RM3.90 .

Then is kerori handy bag . I don't know whether it's called a handy bag ;X . It's something like coinpurse ( slightly bigger than coinpurse , but you can make it a coinpurse if you like ) , inside the coinpurse is a bag ;X . I'm not sure what type of materials was used but I'm quite sure it looks a little bit like a recycle bag ( not the one with a thousands of dots texture on it , but the one with smooth surface ) :D . They came in 2 colours , white and green ;X . I'm so regret for not buying both because the price is kinda reasonable after discounted . ARRRGGHHHH !

And others is just some stationeries . Letterpads and those .

Went to check Daiso's update after school . It's almost done and I can't wait for it's grand opening ! Hahaaahaaaa !
Somehow , I feel that the branch store of Daiso in Melaka doesn't sells much stuffs , unlike those in Japan . The Daiso here is quite small compared to those in Japan . I can't wait to see what they're going to sell !
Bento boxes ? Definitely NO . Ciyou told me the one in KL doesn't sells much bento supplies , WTF !
Decole stuffs ? .. Maybe ? ;X I don't know .
Zakka stuffs ? I hope so !
Stationeries ! Definitely ! Hahaaaa ! Hope to see lots of cuteeeeeee stationeries there ! Please Daiso ! Don't ever disappoint me ! ;X

And the plan for valentines day was canceled .
Amanda joined her boyfie and I think , her boyfie actually mind if I joined them so instead of being their spotlight , I might as well cancel the whole plan and stay at home to hop around the blog .
And to Amanda , you don't have to feel sorry because I can understand that 'HE' will mind ;X .

And oh yeah , before I go offline , I would like to wish Angeline Happy 16th Birthday ! Study hard and stay pretty alrights :) .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed