<body>
Diary-Talks
Monday, February 9, 2009
12:32 AM
;D Hi everyone !
Obviously , this is not my first post in blogger .
I've just changed my link to 'Diary-talks' recently because I'm bored with my previous link .

So , why it's Diary-talks?
Actually I got this idea all of a sudden .
It's something like , a diary that gonna talks about my life , my oh-so-wonderful life ;D
& seriously , I really love this link ;X for some reasons .

Let's not crap too much and get back to the topic .
So today , went to my uncle's house around 1 and after that went to cosmo noodle bar to have our lunch .
To be truth , I don't really like CNB because they don't have much choices on their menu .
I ordered my favourite S&S while my brother ordered Udon with tuna and cheese .
He said the udon is kind of different from the one he ate in sushi king ;X .
And instead of using a bowl , they used a plate . lol .

Night , went to mahkota because dad needs to buy some neckty .
My brother acompanied me to go living cabin and house of gift all the way .
He's quite obsessed with plushie , that is why he don't mind acompanying me to go to such a girly place . AHEMs .
Then I bought some not-so-useful-stuffs while he bought NOTHING .
He told me he's doing some sort like survey on plushies so he will not spend a single cent on plushies or softoys or whatever it is for the time being .

Then went for supper in mamak stall ;X
Dad and I shared 3 canais and I was freakingly full after eating 1 + 1/2 of the canais .
Seriously , I didn't know that eating 1 + 1/2 of the canais can be that full .
Furthermore , I still have a cup of milo -__- . So it get worst after I finished everything .

After reaching house , BATH , BRUSH & BLOG .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed