<body>
Daiso
Monday, February 16, 2009
12:18 AM
I saw hell loads of stocks in Daiso already yesterday . Guess it's opening sooo damn soon ! Then Amanda and I were so eager to know what they're going to sell so we stepped forward and peek into the glass window to see their stocks . we can't stop screaming when we saw a huge box with a drawing of polka dots pouch was there . Don't be too surprised . GIRLS are like that -__- . Especially for Japanholics like us lol . And they really import everything from Japan because all the boxes are written in Japanese words .

And by the way , I told Amanda I'm going to help them arrange their stocks .
Or maybe , I want to be the first one to go into that shop . Then Amanda asked me to stop dreaming .

Who knows right ? Who knows I'm the first person who stepped in their shop and be their first customer ? Who knows ?

Okay I know I've dreamt too much .

And I just realised , Japan itself has 2500 daiso stores and Korea has 380 . I got a shock for real -__- .

In Malaysia , we only have 2 branch stores right now ( 1 in K.K while another in The Curve , KL ) , what a sad case . I heard there's one more opening in IOI mall in KL soon .

OMG man I just can't wait for it's grand opening WTF !

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed