<body>
Friday, February 27, 2009
6:40 PM
WTF can you believe I went to Daiso again ? I don't know why but I feel like I'm losing control ! Ahhh ! I need to stop this !

My daiso's loot ;X . I didn't include the Urara bento inside this photo because it shouldnt be categorized under kawaii .
So here is what I bought in these few days . I've posted about what I bought yesterday in the previous post if not mistaken . Today I went again and bought this kawaii beary bowl ;X .

Anyway , physic test was tough ! I can't even understand a single thing and guess what , another subject to be failed -__- .

Chemist paper returned today . Not that bad . Manage to get 6X for my first chemist test ;X . I don't know 6X supposed to be what grade but whatever it is , I'm still satisfied with it ;D .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed