<body>
Emergency Unit ( E. U )
Friday, March 20, 2009
11:23 PM
School is reopening soon . Really soon . Can't believe I'm going to have pile of homeworks and folios again so soon . But heck care since I'm not going to do any . To be truth , my moral essays haven't finished yet -__- , still have 3 more to go lol . I know I've been dragging it for a long time but I really cannot think of any topics to write about .
Eight essays . Why the hell they want us to do so many ? Seriously , it's just a waste of time .

So back to today , I skipped my add.maths tuition again . I think I'll be left behind because my add.maths was sucks . But whatever , will ask someone to teach if possible . Spent my tuition time to sleep . Before that watched E.U ( Emergency Unit ) and I need to tell you it's a freaking nice cantonese drama . Sammul Chan and Ron Ng damn handsome okay ! I can't wait for the next episode to release . Ahhhaahaa :D . TVB always have wonderful dramas :D . The winter melon tale is not as nice as E.U but kinda funny though .


Starring:
Michael Miu , Sammul Chan , Ron Ng , Kathy Chow , Elanne Kwong , Michael Tse , Lam Lee , Dominic Lam , Leung Ka Ki , Kam Kong

Release year: 2009
Language: Cantonese
Episodes: 30

After ten years behind the bars in Taiwan, Kong Sai-Hao (Michael Miu) finally returns to Hong Kong. Besides hoping to find his daughter Yau-Yau (Elanne Kwong) to mend their relationship, he also plans for revenge. On one hand, he pretends to surrender to triad boss To Yik-Tin (Lam Lee), the man who caused him to be jailed. On the other hand, he tries to gain trust from police officers Chung Lap-Man (Ron Ng) and Lee Pak-Kiu (Sammul Chan). Pak-Kiu refuses to have a criminal as his friend, but Lap-Man becomes an undercover police in Sai-Hao's gang. Along with Sai-Hao, they overrule Yik-Tin and take over the mafia, and the two develop a misconcepted mentor-student relationship. Unfortunately, Lap-Man gets fired from the police force before he can finish his mission in the mafia. He becomes Sai-Hao's people and turns his back against the police force....

Yik-Tin keeps a close watch on Sai-Hao but purposely shows that he trusts Laughing (Michael Tse) more and intentionally puts him in a high position, but Sai-Hao uses Yik-Tin's wife Ching Yeuk-Sam (Kathy Chow) in the organization as an influence to help Sai-Hao up the ranks. But when he thought that he was in control, his drug dealing business failed and Sai-Hao discovers that the people he trusted the most betrayed, tricked and used him....


Pictures credit goes to TVB official website.
-----
*I wish I can throw the fcking router into the sea . I'm damn pissed with the connection . It took me 1 hour + just to upload a picture , JUST ONE PICTURE (125.1KB) , and it keep on disconnecting . WTF is happening to streamyx nowadays ?!

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed