<body>
Stop All This Would'ya ?!
Monday, March 2, 2009
8:44 PM
Alright alright . Back to topic . So yeah . I so-damn-cannot-believe that I went to Daiso again . I'm not going tomorrow . I must stop going there everyday . At least that can help me to save some money . Not to mention that the moment I stepped in that shop , I'll totally lose control and spending like nobody's business . And the worker there ( ex IJC girl ) asked me why do I go there everyday , I can't even tell .

Anyway , Bio and BI paper returned today .
Bio was okay , kinda surprised that I got 7x for my first Bio test , but too bad , BI got 6x only . It really sucks man .

The loots ! Bought the 2 cinnamoroll vinyl pencil cases today . The piggie bowl , Shinkansen disposable wooden chopstick and strawberry candy bento box was bought on Saturday .

Finished sewing the ladybug pencil case yesterday . The fabric was the one I ordered few days ago. Kinda unexpected that it turned out to be that thin . Anyway , I'll be using it until I found a nice pencil case to replace this lol .

And Dad bought 2 different packets of light-weight clay . The 'clay made with wooden powder' was kinda special . It has tiny wooden powder in it and I like the colour combination soooo much . Waiting for dad to try this out so I can get some from him too haha .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed