<body>
Sports Day 2009 ( Part 2 )
Monday, March 30, 2009
7:38 PM
Finally got my hands on the photos that we took during Sports Day . Once again , thanks PeiLee for sending it to me :D . Heehee . Edited a little bit in photoshop when bored lol ;D .

Enjoy ,
Okay maybe in these pics we might not look too hyper . In fact , we are . You must be wondering what's that monkey-looking thing on the left in the third picture . To be truth , it's the mascot for Marcienne cheerleading team . Kinda weird ? Probably because the mask doesn't looks like a monkey face at all .

Oh yeah , have you ever heard about Strapya-World ? It's an online shop that sells Japanese cell phone straps, toys and gadgets from sanrio hello kitty charms to anime Figures to kawaii zakka accessories and much much more . I saw there's a pre-order thread in lowyat . Really really feel like buying some but you know it's freaking expensive ( one tiny little charms costed around 15-30bucks ) . It's like What Turf but I can't resist the cuteness ! Anyway I don't think I'll be getting any since I'm so broke right now .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed