<body>
Random Stuffs About Modern Dance
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
9:33 PM
I was reading through my old blog ( 2006 ) and I can't believe that my blogging style was so lame last time . Yeah . Pure craps .

Okay , carry on . So I'll be going back to school tomorrow for the Modern Dance practice . I'm not sure when is the exact date of the competition but I know it's around the corner . Amanda was the T-shirt designer for this year . The theme is circus ( I got no idea why they want to use circus theme because our dance is not related to circus at all ). She designed it perfectly nice :) And Le Yin helps her to colour the whole thing ( I hope she don't mess it up lol ).

And oh yeah , I'm sorry Ivy , I can't send you birthday wish because my credit was expired ! ;X Anyway , Happy 16th Birthday ! You're now the eldest among we three :D . So must tolerate us ( Amanda and I *winks* ) ! And of course , must stay young and prettyyyy too okay !

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed