<body>
Drama Mania
Sunday, March 29, 2009
12:13 AM
Just finished watching 'E.U' last episode . Damn it I like the ending eventhough Ron Ng and Ellane Kwong never be together in the end . I guess I need to get a life now because I'm so desperate for its sequel ( I don't think they have sequels anymore since this is already a sequel for the previous 2 dramas but they're not jointed ) and I can't believe it finished so fast ! 30 Episodes finished in a blink of an eye . What the HELL ;( .

The movie that gonna replace 'E.U' is 'The King Of Snooker' . I don't really like it because I don't like the actors ! In fact , I only like Niki Chow among the other actors and actresses in the whole drama .

P/S : I just changed the header of my blog . Sticking to the theme of retro this time . Hope it looks better than the previous one :) .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed