<body>
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
5:57 PM
Let the pictures do the talking :) .

So for the first picture , 2 lettersets from Daiso + the hello kitty memopad that I talked about yesterday . Really cheap like hell for an orignal sanrio's product except for Daiso's ;X . They sells lots of files and notebooks of sanrio's character and guess what , there's sugarbunnies and shinkansen plastic drinking glasses too ! But HELLA expensive !

Eh , wait . They have the hellokitty mini plushie too ! Not the ordianary one ! It's the one with expressions . But not much varieties and I can't remember how much it costed . Anyway , for Sanrio's fans out there , I'm not going to mention where the shop is ;) Find it out yourself ! Hehe .

And for the second picture , obviously it's a bento set . Finally I get to buy a bento set ( as in bento boxes and chopsticks ) . I haven't seen any matching bento bag before so I guess it's hard for me to get a complete set . This series came in 2 different colours , yellow and pink . Both have the bento box , fruit box and chopsticks . I was wondering why they don't have the 2-tier one ;X Ahhh , I prefer 2-tier's bento boxes more ;) .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed