<body>
Done My English Oral Test Preparation
Monday, March 30, 2009
12:02 AM
Finally done writting the essay for my oral . I'm going to talk about the historical places in Melaka -.- . Yeah I know it's a damn-outdated topic but who cares since we can choose any topics that we like . You know the reason why I choosed this topic ? Because I've got a bunch of tourism books and brochures during the research last year so I'm going to make use of it now .

While writting the essay , I'm kinda curious bout 'The Last Supper' stuffs so went googling off . Just in case you want to know , it's an interesting feature in Christ Church . So this is a famous painting presented in Christ Church in a creative ways . The painting is made up of glazing and glossy tiles in different colours instead of canvas and oil paints . However , the originality of the painting is being retained where every inch of it looks exactly the same as the original painting . Damn amazing right ? Anyway , I got the description from a random web . I know my knowledge sucks . I don't know about all this until I searched it in google . So this is an extra knowledge for anyone out there who don't know it yet :D . Yeah again . It was amazing :D .

At night , went shopping in DP with family . Damn happy because finally bought the sandal .. or most likely a flip flop in PA .

Dataran Pahlawan - 29/4/2009 ( Sunday )
Just feel like sharing this . Yeah . I photoshopped it when bored . So that's all . Will upload the pictures of the stuffs I bought tomorrow :) .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed