<body>
It's About ...
Sunday, March 8, 2009
7:49 PM
I hate Sunday . I really really hate Sunday .

Nothing much for today . A picture speaks a thousand words .

These are some kawaiis that I bought last few days . Was too busy to snap a photo of them until today . Oh yeah , I bought another retro journal or most likely a schedule book last friday . It's so damn retro-ish . The photo of that journal that I took justnow was an epic fail . Will take again tomorrow if I have the time alrights ;D .


Took this out of boredom . Actually I was inspired by someone in flickr . She really had the passion for photographing . Damn . I need to learn more from her !

And oh , moral folio must hand in on Tuesday , total of 8 essays .
I'm dying man . I still have 6 more essays to go !! WTF . How to finish 6 essays in a day -__- ! Arghhh !

P/S : I'm addicted to Cinnamoroll already D:

Labels: ,




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed