<body>
State Of Bliss
Monday, March 16, 2009
8:06 PM
I'm so freaking happy today ;D . Finally have a chance to take photos at Dataran Field ;D . I shall considered myself lucky because today was windy or else I'll get sunburned . So Amanda and I was too excited so we went all the way down to the historical places to take photos ;X . Somehow , it reminds me of last year when the whole group of us went for a research at these places . We had lots of fun that time . Those are memorable days that I will never forget for life .

Here goes the photos that we took justnow , we took like more than 50+ but I just choosed some nicer one :D .

And hell , I found a cheapass original SANRIO'S HELLOKITTY memopad
( 120 pages ; 6 different designs ) for only RM7.90 + 10% Discount WTF . But too bad it's the only one left so I have to take it eventhough it has wrinkled edges . Anyway it's not really obvious so I don't care much .

Daiso was updated with some bento boxes , fruit boxes and chopsticks . So far I discovered these only . For your information , the security guard there just plain sucks . Don't ever look at him , he'll scold customers . Believe me . Amanda , Ivy and I got scolded by him for laughing too loud . There's no right for him to scold us just because we're laughing loud since there's no board or anything that says we can't LAUGH OUT LOUD . And there's kids who play around why don't he just scold them instead of us ?

Then we keep on thinking of a way to trap this guard by making him scold us again so we can record how he scolded the regular customers of daiso , but failed to do so -__- . Nevermind . Just you wait and see . He'll be trapped by us someday . So , if he smiles at you , don't ever fall for it -__- . It's just a trap and ended up you'll get scolded by him for nothing LOL .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed