<body>
Thursday, March 26, 2009
7:10 PM
I don't know why I don't really have the mood to blog lately . Probably because I got nothing to blog about . So here's some pictures I took justnow .
Received 2 mails today . One is from Bec ( Aussie ) and another one is from ... PADINI? -.- So the second picture is what Bec sent me . 3x of sticker flakes and some loose memo sheets . Actually there's some more stickers that I never included in this picture because it's kawaii skulls and for your information , I hate skulls . Yeah . EVEN KAWAII SKULLS . No offense to the punk lovers and skull lovers out there .

& this is ' something ' from Padini . It looks like magazine with the ' FEMALE ' words on top because I remember there's a magazine called FEMALE right ? In fact , it's a Padini catalogue lol . By the way , it's my first year joining PDI membership so pardon me for my lameness and excitement alrights .
So the pictures on the right hand side was the pages inside the catalogue and I found the one on the right bottom looks kinda nice , so summerish lol .

During English period , we're asked to do a group project about the importance of water . Minimum 5 points maximum 20 points lol . After we done everything Bernice supposed to be the one who present it . She disagree but Amanda and I ignored her . When it's our turn she took that paper before me ( one will hold the paper and one will present ) and ask me to present the whole thing . I'm so unprepared -.- .. and nervous lol . End up I have to talk like a noob in front of the whole class . Damn it ! WTF . But it's a good experience since I never present anything infront of the class before , except Lisan and Oral .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed