<body>
The Uninvited ( 18 SG )
Thursday, April 30, 2009
9:11 PM
Amanda and I went for a movie yesterday . It was a last minute decision when we saw the movie trailer on a newspaper . I hesitated for a while because it's a horror movie , yeah a freaking horror movie what turf . After checking the showtime on GSC official website we finally decided to get the ticket ( 5PM ) , and oh yeah , just in case you want to know the name of the movie , it's THE UNINVITED ( 18SG ) .

Honestly , this movie is pure horror until I closed my eyes tightly during some scenes . Yeah , laugh all you want , I don't give a damn . Just imagine how scary it is . You know horror movies , they always have ghost or whatsoever thingy that comes out from nowhere and when the ghost or the whatsoever thingy appears , the sound effect usually kills . Same goes to this movie . There's some scary parts that make us screamed . Like when Anna saw a vintage-looking kid inside the plastic bag , turning her head and says ' don't go home ' , and the part where the freaking vintage-looking kid appears again under a table . And worst of all is when I know that everything was done by Anna herself , it really gives me goosebumps . I was like wtf-ing and omg-ing all the way when walking out of the theater .

Anyways , the ending was kinda unexpected . I personally like the storyline and all . Oh yeah , their clothings are wonderful hahaa . Never regret watching it , and so do Amanda :) .

P/S : My freaking camera is in a bad condition now and can't function at all . It's like WHAT TURF because it's my only camera and I couldn't take any photos until I got a new one what turf !

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed