<body>
Modern Dance 2009 ( Part 3 )
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
10:29 PM
I'll let the pictures do the talking :) .
So this is our Modern Dance photos that I got from Bernice today . I know the photos are very small so pardon me if it's not that clear . I've already tried my best to sharpen the image and this is how it turned out .
And this is 4Sc4 . I love the PizzaHut delivery idea :) . Great idea you guys have there :) .
Remember what I mentioned in the previous entry ? We took lotsa photos after the competition . Obviously , these were taken in our class so it looks really messy with all the bullshit things on the board or perhaps frosted glass sliding window . Anyway , it's my first photo with Bernice , Rebecca and Wei Ching :) . Hugss !
This is the photo of me and Amanda removing the bullshit makeup before recess . And the photo at the bottom was taken by Bernice . Hardworking ? Nah ! See we're smiling secretly . It's just a pose anyway , suggested by Bernice ahhhaahaa lol !

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed