<body>
TVB Dramas ( Sweetness In The Salt & E.U )
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
12:57 AM
All of a sudden I have the urge to blog about TVB dramas . Yeah TVB dramas . I've been really really into TVB dramas lately . I mean , like the past few weeks , I watched E.U and Sweetness In The Salt and I got addicted to these 2 dramas , though both of these dramas are quite outdated . In fact , the latest one isn't that nice . Kind of bored and dull .

Okay so back to the topic . After reading the review on Sweetness In The Salt , it reminds me of Raymond Wong . I'll use his real name instead of screen name for the time being okay . He's playing the role of an ill man and his acting skill isn't stiff at all . I particularly like him after watching the drama . I first saw him acting in When Easterly Showers Fall On The Sunny West and at that time he already caught my eye . Then , for the second time , I saw him acting in Sweetness In The Salt with his Oh-So-Great acting skill , I'm totally sure that TVB'd chosen the right person for the drama .

As for Tavia Yueng and Steven Ma , both of them are normal . Honestly , I like Tavia Yueng too after watching this drama . I like her costume . I like her bangs and all lol . Her hairstyle was cute . And for Steven Ma , sad to say that he's not as good as Raymond Wong . If you've noticed , he's kinda weird in the drama , like having all the secrets in his mind and doesn't like to talk . Also , his righteousness gone a little bit overboard that is why I dislike his role in the drama lol . Don't get me wrong , although I dislikes his role in Sweetness In The Salt , but I'm still his fan okay , especially after watching Safe Guards .

And E.U ( Emergency Unit ) is a really really really freaking nice drama too . Damnit I missed a few episodes including the part where Ron Ng and Ellane Kwong pretend to be a pair of couple for a free meal . Damnit T_T . Ron Ng damn handsome and cool ! I have to say that I'm officially having a crush on him WHAT TURF . But THIS IS TRUE . He's sooo damn perfect man !

Anyways , E.U is really worth a watch , especially for those who likes Ron Ng .
Okay . Gotta stop here before I go any further with all the craps , haha Ron Ng is lovedddd :D !!!

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed