<body>
My Birthday Just Passed
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
12:59 AM
I'm supposed to post an entry yesterday ( which is still ' today ' for me ) but I forgot to draft an empty entry for 13/4 . Was about to type it after watching the ' Sweetness In The Salt ' , but too bad after I finished watching it's already 1.01AM lol . Time passes so fast .

Don't get too surprised because I just want to post an entry during my birthday but see , because of a drama I missed it lol !
Okay to cut it short , I didn't celebrate birthday today . As usual , Amanda , Ivy and I went to have lunch in DP after school . Nothing special at all . DULLSHIT . Blame the test blame the test ! :(

By the way , I'm feeling so sick right now . I'm mad with the stupid chemistry . What shitty formulae equations . It's like OMYGOD . I just can't remember all the formulae and it kills T_T . Hate all these subjects . Grr .

P/S : Thanks guys for the birthday song and wishes :) . You guys really brighten up my day ! Love ya' loads !

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed