<body>
Funny , Much Huh ?
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
9:58 PM
I'm damn pissed with an indian girl in school today . She's really an unreasonable person and her attitude is OMFG-ish sucks . It all started when I returned from staff room and saw some papers ( civic's exercises and notes ) under my chair ( probably blown away by the fan or wind ) . Naturally I picked it up . I don't know whether she took it already or not so I anyhow pass it to her ( she sits at the row behind me ) . And you know what she did ? She pushed my hand away with an impatient expression and says ' we got already lah ' . I was like WHAT TURF . WHAT TURF ! Can't she just tell me properly even if she gets it already ? At least with some manners . Or at least tell me in a proper way . Or at least don't push my hand away !
Seriously , she just makes me hate her more . I never meant to hate anyone in the class and trying to be nice to everyone but just see the way how she treats others . I don't know what to do . Anyway , I guess there's lots of people out there who hates her too . You know , racist .

Then after school Amanda and I went to watch movie again . This time we watch Mall Cop . It's really funny and we keep laughing our asses off in the theater lol . The way this guy acts' just plain funny . Thumbs up for this movie and highly recommended for those who's also in a bad mood like me , to relax and release anger . Believe me , it really works lol .
Some photos of me and Amanda took in Lolita . Obviously , we're trying the same dress ( different colour ) and of course we both like it very much . I know she's getting one tomorrow ! How nice ahhha :) .
Anyways , I think the photos turned out pretty vintagish . Kinda , what ya' think ?

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed