<body>
Music Maestro 2009
Saturday, April 25, 2009
11:10 PM
The Music Maestro yesterday was such a blast ! I really really enjoyed myself and I believed the others too . Seriously , it's way more better than Franciscan Night and LCC . I mean , so far I've went to these 3 concerts and Music Maestro is the best among all . I was fascinated by the first band . They play some really nice songs like Matsuri . So impressive .

And oh yeah , Sha-Nisse is performing too , not forgetting Jennyi and the others ! Their band , PIER 21 really did well last night ! Congrats and you guys totally deserve it ! Keep it up okays :D !

And there's a drama . Well , not so bad but kinda funny and lame at the same time . It's about drugs . How drug leads to death . The ghostly person in the drama is damn scary . He dressed up all in black , with a huge black cape and a scary mask . DAMN SCARY I TELL YOU .

Besides all the band performances , there's also some dance performances . All of them look so cool especially Dynamix . Their dance steps and ideas are great ! That is why the champion goes to their team -- Dynamix .

Okay , I think that's all I can remember vividly about Music Maestro 2009 . There's more but I wasn't paying much attention when the concert almost finished because I'm losing my patience . By the way , sitting on a freaking hard chair for hours is not a fun thing to do and that's the main cause that makes me to lose my patience . God knows how pain my butt is after getting up from that chair .

Anyway , it's worth the pain lol since we're entertained with lots of great performances , and I really never regret going to the concert .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed