<body>
I hate Perverts
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
11:04 PM
So there's this fking old man , trying to touch amanda and my pp in DP today . I know you guys will go like ' eww so disgusting ' and stuffs like that but seriously , I'm not kidding . He's a fking old malay pervert that looks like Mr.Hyde . Yeah . The Mr.Hyde from Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde . So back to the topic . He's trying to touch my pp but failed . Fortunately I escaped in time -.- and yeah , my purse , protected me from being touch by him in thigh area .

Anyway Gymnastrada Competition is on this Thursday lol ! Kinda nervous eh and our class keep on training until I got sunburnt on my forehead . Damnit I hate Gymnastrada !

P/S : I changed my header again because the retro one is kinda weird ;X .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed