<body>
Screw The Exam
Sunday, April 12, 2009
11:39 PM
Spent whole day watching TVB drama again , no , not ' Man In Charge ' . I haven't even watch the preview yet lol . I'm going for ' Sweetness In The Salt ' first because it's too addictive .

And oh yeah , tomorrow's our second monthly test . 3 subjects , Addmaths , BM and Moral . Omygod I'm gonna fail my addmaths and BM again . I mean yeah I almost FAILED my BM for the last monthly test . Damn cool huh ?

Addmaths from chapter 1 to 2 . Functions and don't know what shitty equations . Quadratic ? whatever lol who cares . Just see through few pages and catch no balls at all .
Moral = 12 nilais . Try my luck ? God bless me .
BM = The most bullshit subject ever .

Ugh . How unlucky I am that the first day of the test falls on my birthday , which is .... tomorrow ? I don't think I have the time to celebrate it since I have test on Tuesday too ;( . So sad eh ?

Updated : Just received a few birthday wishes justnow . Thanks guys for the wishes okay :) Really really love ya tons ! Muackss !

Labels: ,




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed