<body>
Kawaii Overloads
Saturday, April 25, 2009
1:53 AM
This entry is mainly about my kawaii loots for the past few weeks . Nothing much . I miss taking photos of kawaiis so damn much :) .
Okay . Gonna start this entry off with all the crappy kawaiis I got in a few weeks . Some are the birthday present from Amanda and my brother , while some is my kawaii loots from Daiso , again . To make it simple , I'll just list out what I bought : The poodle series napkin , pencil case and strawberry candy fruit box . The hello kitty plushies , jointable lemon co. stamps and Little Twin Star notebook were the one I received as my birthday present . Amanda and Ivy share money to buy me the LTS notebook :) . How sweet of you girls ! Really feel like hugging you girls when I received this ! The others were from my brother ! That's what I request from him ahem lol , since he don't know what to buy . He wanted to buy me a donut plushie but I rejected . Instead I request for the stuffs of equal amount from him haha .
Remember what I mentioned in the previous entry ? Yeah ! This is what I talked about the other day ! Watcha think ? I don't know why I JUST LOVE their expression so damn freaking much ! They came along with a really realy cute tag too haha .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed