<body>
A Mixing Of Everything ;P
Sunday, April 5, 2009
6:38 PM
So it's another boring Sunday for me . Watched TVB dramas again -.- . Yeah The King Of Snooker and The Winter Melon Tale what turf lol . I was like ugh .. I want E.U ! ;( . And oh yeah , since The Winter Melon Tale had finished , I guess the new drama will be released tomorrow o_o .

I don't know much bout the new drama . I haven't seen any previews of it yet and I got no idea what it's all about . I wiki-ed it . Let's see . It's 'Man In Charge' in english . The main actor is Kenneth Ma ( what turf I hate him -.- ) and main actress is Kate Tsui ( lol I don't like her neither ! )
Anyway , hoping this will be a good one eventhough I dislike the main actor and actress -.- but , please no more nosense craps like The Winter Melon Tale lol .
Oral preparation . It's on Tuesday ( 7/4/2009 ) , wish me luck peoples -.- . Seriously I'm really nervous .
These are the kawaiis I bought in a week . Not much lol compared to last time . Daiso nowadays mostly import non-kawaii stuffs ;( . Argh . So the rabbit thingy on the right is a memopad with 2 different designs , 50 sheets each total of 100 sheets . The right hand side is jointable stamps by Lemon Co lol . 2 more to go for a complete set . Well I don't know whether it's a complete set or not but Daiso is selling 4 different designs and I'm sure I'll get them all :) . The lamb thingy on the back is a canvas tote bag . It's really really tiny ;) , about the size of a regular exercise book but it's square-shaped . They have piggy one last time ( slightly bigger than the lamb one ) , used as a lunch bag but I guess I missed it -.- . Kinda regret and yes the red polka dots envelopes too . Damn regret . God knows why their stuffs sold out so fast -.- .

Labels: , ,




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed