<body>
Received A Mail From Canada
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
7:48 PM
Tomorrow's our Modern Dance competition ;( . I'm kinda nervous because I don't know the steps well , and I have a bad feeling about the competition .
Anyway , I'll do my best tomorrow :D . Visitors , please support us okay :) !
The mail from Angelle Holmes in Canada . I got no idea what swap is this since she never write anything about the swap in the mini note . I guess memo sheets swap ? LOL I don't know and I'm too lazy to check it in swap-bot . Anyway , she sends some great letter sheets ( instead of memo sheets ) that she collected from Japan years ago ( you can read it from the mini note there ) . Each of them are really cute and I couldn't bear to use it especially the Apple Friends' .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed