<body>
Family Outing
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
12:24 AM
Well , it's beeen ages since my last update . I'm so sorry because I've been addicted to The Sims 2 lately . I just couldn't stop playing eventhough it's quite lame and boring wtf .

So right now I'm going to blog bout my weekends . Nothing special . Went to PC fair with my family on Saturday and it was so damn freaking crowded . There's so many stalls promoting their products ranging from PC to camera to MP3 and the list goes on . It's really hard for us to move to another stall because it was really packed and I almost faint ( not literally ) . After visiting the bullshit PC fair , we went for dinner in DP .
Cheesebaked rice with fillet fish , and another is black pepper something . Can't remember the name . The cheesebaked rice was mine and seriously I couldn't finished it all by myself . The black pepper was dad's and it tasted totally great .
After much hesitation , I decided to post this up . I know it's lame . Just ignore the hair ( bad hair day ) . According to TC , I looked like an aunty in this photo . Well , perhaps ? I don't know .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed