<body>
My Blog Still Alive
Saturday, May 9, 2009
11:38 PM
Hello Peeps ! I miss blogging so damn much ! I know it's been a while since my last update but whatever I don't have a freaking camera now so my blog will just full of texts texts and texts . So yeah , hopefully my entries doesn't bore the hell out of you guys lol .

Okay . My blog isn't dead yet ! Just that I doesn't have a freaking camera now so I'll reduce my number of entries until June ( that's when my mom promised to get me a new camera ) . Oh yeah , one more thing . Mid-year exam is drawing nearer and nearer but I haven't touch any single thing yet . Damn it . I'm just not in the mood of studying . Okay whatever . I really need to shut turf and get to study now . So byes !

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed