<body>
Unlucky Day
Monday, May 4, 2009
5:01 PM
Okay , I can sense that today is not my lucky day . What I mean is , yeah , I was aimed by two different teachers today . First is our modern maths teacher , he called me to do a freaking maths question , which I got no idea how to solve it at all on the whiteboard . He says ' that girl looks happily over there , come , come and do ' lol . I was hoping there is someone who can help me , or at least hand me the paper ... with answer or what lol . But he was looking around so I bet no one dares to do that . Anyways , I did the question , both A and B , correct for A but wrong for B , phew .

Then for the second freaking case is , our bloody form teacher , asked us to seal our lips for no freaking reason . Then she points us and says she's observing us now , the whole row , 4 of us . She says we're too noisy because we talked too much during her lessons . If we continue talking , she'll change our place . We don't give a damn so she freaking asked us to TUTUP MULUT . Tutup mulut as in seal the lips lol .

We were laughing like hell then she keep pointing at me and asks why I cant seal my lips . Because I don't have a good set of teeth and mouth ? Because I was born like that ? I was quite embarrassed at that time so I just keep on laughing stupidly . She then continue asking me to seal my lips . The moment she says ' dia memang macam tu tak boleh tutup mulut ? ' I really feel like strangling her and giving her a big slap , seriously . What's the problem with her now ? It's my own fraeking choice to seal or not to . Even if I can't , she can't do anything to me . Pluck my tooth ? Tape my mouth ? Ask me to wear braces for 10 more years ? Fck off .

After teasing me , she asked Amanda , Bernice , and Rebecca to seal their lips one by one . WTF is this ! She's insane or what OMFG . Even if we talked alot , she don't have to tease us , or perhaps only me , in such way . As a student , I'm sorry to say that she failed to be a teacher . Hmph .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed