<body>
New Camera
Saturday, May 30, 2009
12:32 PM
Omfg finally I'm back to my blogging life again . Exam is officially over and I'm currently enjoying my holidays . Well , 2 weeks of holiday isn't enough for me to enjoy wtf .

Anyways , exam was hard . I mean yeah really really hard . Mod Maths paper returned yesterday . Kinda shock to find that I actually passed because I failed for the last monthly test wtf .

And another news . I finally bought a new camera . It costed around 590bucks and have 33years of warranty . I never think of getting one so soon because mom promised to buy me in June . Anyways , after choosing the model and all , this guy ( I assume he's the owner of the shop ) keep on opening the package and show us this and that . I was like WTF I want to open it by myself . I mean it's my stuffs man I supposed to be the one who open all these T_T ! Ended up I was left with nothing to open except the cable thingy to join to the computer wtf .

However , after taking some photos I realised that the image was quite blurred ( eventhough image stabilizer is on ) and when taking red objects , the colour turned out to be really dull . I supposed it's the settings problem but whatever I can't find the indoor setting wtf . Gotta check the guidebook later .

And I went to get a new spectacles today . I think I haven't been changing any spectacles since I'm in secondary 2 ? or 1 ? LOL can't recall anything now wtf . Anyways yeah , mom asked me whether want to change the frame or just lens . Naturally I chose frame lol since I've been wearing the same spectacles for years . And I'm really worried because my short sightedness power is increasing madly .

And I'm kinda desperate to go for a movie . Night at the musuem or Monsters VS Aliens ? Both movies seem nice can't really decide which to go first . Probably gonna watch it in Wednesday since Wednesday is movie day and the price of a ticket is 6bucks only wtf ;D I always thought that spending 10bucks on a show is not worth it and people who spent 10bucks for a show is purely lame .
Can you guess what's the model I bought ? Hint : Its model is started with FS and has 8.1megapixel . Anyways , this is the cable and all . I supposed to take a photo of it before I open anything including the PANASONIC sticker that seals the box . But too bad the guy opened for me using a fking cutter , wtf later the cutter scratched my camera and whatever I know it's impossible since my old camera was spoilt ;( .

and Tadaaa !
Just incase you guys out there miss me wtf lol . Nah I'm just kidding this is a test shot using my new camera . It turned out to be quite dark so I edited a lil bit in photoshop . And just ignore the messy hair . It's a bad hair day ;( . Yeah everyday is a bad hair day for me .

I think's that all for now . Will update again if I can recall anything I wanted to share during the uh-so-long exam period lol . Byes !

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed