<body>
Movie Day ;D
Thursday, June 4, 2009
9:11 PM
So yesteday I went for a movie with Amanda again . Yeah , like what I mentioned in the previous entry , I will never ever spend 10bucks on a show so yeah , we usually go on Wednesday .
Watched Night At The Musuem 2 and it's kinda lame , and funny . Amanda said it's boring and fell asleep in the theater wtf .

After watching the movie we went to Sushi King for dinner .
This is what we ordered . Sakana Black Pepper and Piri-piri Chicken ( piri piri lmao wtf ) . I spent quite some time to finished the whole thing because the black pepper is damn peppery-hot .

And sorry no human beings photos in this entry lol , yaeh , human beings wtf . Actually we took lots of photos in PDI fitting room but whatever I hate the light effect and all so I'm not going to post it here .

Labels: ,




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed