<body>
After Missing In Action For Ages
Saturday, June 27, 2009
1:05 PM
Okay I know I've abandoned my blog for like weeks . I got tons of stuffs to update from the day I MIA until now ( yeah like real wtf ! Actually I just feel like updating some random stuffs which I got no idea where to start at all . I can tell this entry's gonna stuck halfway wtf ) .

Basically , I went for a movie with Amanda last wednesday . yeah , we watched Blood . The storyline not that bad , but action scene is too CG-ish . Overall it's still okay except the action scene part wtf .

Omg damn it . I'm really running out of ideas what to blog . Let me recall what happened last few weeks . Okay maybe I should make it into point forms .

  • I want to get rid of my pimpox .
  • My results rocks the world wtf .
  • I feel like crap everynight when I can't go to bed .
  • I'm still figuring out how to do the next & previous entry thingy .
  • I bought a bag last week from Vincci Accesories <3
  • My skin is getting drier and drier and soon it's gonna crack into pieces .
  • I'm getting bored with maple and feel like uninstalling it .
  • I want to watch TVB dramas so fcking badly .
  • I feel like buying clothes but don't have any cash wtf .

    Now I realized that blogging in this way is much more easier ! Haha ! Will try to get some pictures next time ! Byes !
  • Labels:




    Blog Archive
    February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

    Home

    RSS Feed