<body>
Anime Convention 2009
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
3:08 PM
Okay I promised to blog about the anime convention held in my school the other day but I think this entry might disappoint most of you because it's purely sucks . Seriously . Everyone paid 10bucks for the entrance fee while Amanda and I paid 20bucks . It's worth paying 20bucks for the goddamn entrance fee if the convention is fun but here , I tell you it sucks and not fun at all ! It's really boring and noisy , not to mention about the heat in the hall .

I'm just too lazy to type the '20bucks incident' over and over again so yeah don't ask . Honestly , I'm quite pissed with the way they handle things . I know I should hold half responsibility in this incident but whatever since I've got proof and all why can't they just refund the 20bucks ?

I'm not going any further on this . I took some photos with the japanese school-uniform that amanda borrowed but you know I don't put ugly photos here and all the photos I took that day were epic failed , so yeah . How can someone take nice photos in bad mood anyways ?

But I think there's an exception . I know this looks weird but whatever ;D Just feel like sharing and it's part of my memory . ( Yeah about how my money got scammed in reallife for the first time ? wtf )
As you can see the school-U is HUGEEE ! It's M size because it's amanda's sister's . Well , thanks Amanda for persuading your sister to borrow me wtf ;D . Okay I don't really know what's with the long-and-short skirt length , and I tried so hard to make the tops looks a little bit puffy at the bottom but you see , it just won't stay long and slipped down after some time . And for the shoes , really it's kind of like ... last minute decision . I never spend a single cent on all these stuffs except entrance fee so I don't expect everything turned out to be good . And for the face and hair ( yeah laugh all you want wtf ) , I guess I should just make blurry effect to cover my face . I bet you don't want to see it because there's kind of anger in it wtf lol . Of course angry wtf my 10bucks man . Okay it's my mom's 10bucks to be precise lol , but it's still money okay .

Whatever ;( . Everything had passed . I'll end this entry with a sad smile ;')

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed