<body>
Hang Out With Amanda
Saturday, June 13, 2009
12:55 PM
This entry is posted A WEEK after the pictures were uploaded and I cant really remember what happened that day wtf . To make things simple , I'll let the pictures do the talking again wtf yeah lol .
I remember this , Amanda and I went to 13States Cafe for ... dinner or perhaps high tea . I ordered this drink called ' love portion 9 ' and find that it's kinda funny to read it lol . Then the photo beside the 13states cafe is just a random shot outside my house and yeah that's my new phone pouch / camera pouch . Still cannot decide which to use it on .
Aren't these cute ? It's junkfoods from Daiso and yeah it actually comes in 3 different flavours ;X . I took this secretly because Daiso's workers sucks . They don't allowed peoples to take photos in the shop wtf . Anyway , the missing one supposed to be green colour . Not sure what's the flavour though . Feel like trying but too cute to try haha wtf .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed