<body>
Resort , I Like !
Monday, June 1, 2009
1:14 PM
Since maple's having a server check now ( until 1pm wtf hope they won't extend ) , I thought I should spend good use of the time to blog . Well , this entry is mainly about Everly Bay Resort I went few days ago .

So that day , dad wanted to have a haircut in Everly Bay ( that's where he usually have his haircut ) then I decided to follow along to try out my new camera , and also to the beach wtf .
To make it short , I'll let the pictures do the talking .
Obviously this is Everly Bay . Yeah it's quite a nice place , I always adore resort :D . I love going to the beach and all . Anyways , for the second photo , don't get cheated because melaka's beach is not that clean and clear ! It's polluted like drain water wtf . I photoshopped it anyways .
If melaka's beach is half as clean and clear as this , really I'm willing to come here everyday to view the scenery , play with the water , building up sand castle , picking up seashells and all .
These are the outdoor photos we took . Yeah nice scenery wtf . My eyes look abit swollen here , don't know why ! Look so weird . and really , I should get my haircut as soon as possible . Can't bear with it because it's suxxor ;( .
These are indoor photos .
Again , outdoor photos . My skin became tanned ( not sunburnt ) after that wtf .
And lastly , we went to have our meal in the coffee shop there . Honestly , the cake tasted so wtf . I mean yeah , all . Then dad and mom ordered coffee or whatsoever not too sure . My bro and I ordered apple juice and it's just too sweet for me .

Labels: ,




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed