<body>
Babosarang Orders Arrived !
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
8:33 PM
The Babosarang stuffs finally arrived on my doorstep after waiting for 5 whole freaking weeks . I was so damn happy ( of course omg 5 weeks of waiting is worth it ) and open the package as fast as I can like I've never opened a package before wtf .
Everything turned out the way I expected it to be unlike the previous orders which turn out really different from what I saw on the web . And look at the price tag , it's in korean words ! I LOVE :D
Currently hanging it on my phone and it match perfectly well with my .. chihuahua phone charm ( I hate chihuahua but there's always an exception . This doesn't looks like a chihuahua , I mean , just look at the real chihuahua , it has got an imbalance alien appearance wtf but mine is super cute woosh ) which I got it randomly from gashapon , nice one I was hoping to get either this or pink or original one hehe ;D .
Okay here I pretend like I'm busy talking on the phone but I guess I failed terribly . Who the hell can talk with their mouth closed one wtf .
The person in the phone trying to prank this girl aka grace when she's taking photos happily and then ....
... got scolded by this girl aka grace gaogao wtf ( I feel like a fierce lady here eventhough I'm not T.T ) .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed