<body>
It's No Joke , I Really WENT Swimming .
Sunday, July 19, 2009
12:23 AM
I really went swimming ! Started my exercise plan and I hope the interests towards swimming can stay long not just a few days because I hate exercising so much . But in this case it's different lah . Went harbour club and the non-member fee is only 5bucks / person . Bloody cheap and you can use all the facilities except sauna and gym . Damn WTF because I wanted to go to both sauna and gym . I haven't been to a sauna for a very very long time . Guess it's few years back from now . Gym seems fun but it anyhow reminds me of a scene in final destination . Muthafacking effect of paranoia . Anyways the pool is not as clean as I expected and not as dirty as I expected , if you know what I mean wtf .
Everything is done and off to the pool ;D Wheee .
Me giving a bitchy look in the pool eventhough I'm not and holyshit the bath robe is so freaking huge that it can fit a double-me .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed