<body>
Kitschen Loot
Sunday, July 26, 2009
1:20 PM
So there is a newly opened shop , Kitschen , in Mahkota Parade . I'm not too sure when was it's grand opening but I bet it's pretty new to those who haven't been visiting Mahkota for ages . Yeah no doubt , it's me . I'm kinda outdated lately .
Most of the clothes there have size XS which I think it's good because those with small body sizes like me can fit in too wtf . Not only clothes , you can find hats , scarves and shades there too . I bought this kinda-vintage babydoll top and am really obsessed with it . The leaflet that came along with the plastic bag was pretty cool , I think ;D .
And this was taken before I arrange everything to take the pictures for my blog . Should I call it ' behind-the-scenes' ? Sounds like some big projects wtf .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed