<body>
Meiji Autoland Printed Biscuits :D
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
10:59 PM
Sorry for the lack of updates . Nothing interesting happened except that my hair and nails grew longer ( wtf is that even considered as interesting ? ) but haven't reach the length that I desired ! I lose weight again and I'm really worried about my body weight now . Really , gotta start my exercise plan as soon as possible wtf .

Okay Amanda and I went to watch Hannah Montana today . I know I'm so damn freaking outdated but who cares and what amazed me was , there's still some other peoples in the same theater other than me and Amanda !! To be truth , we wanted to watch Obsessed ( 18PL ) but this freaking old lady doesn't believe us and asked us to show our IC wtf ! Amanda then tell her we don't bring our IC along ( wtf damn fake ) and then the old lady said something like police to frighten us . Not like we're scared , we're just... urgh . So embarrassing .

Anyway , forget bout that . Hannah Montana wasn't that bad afterall . Miley has a really great voice and her song ' Butterfly fly away ' and ' The Climb ' are sooo impressive .

So this is what I bought before entering the theater . Meiji Autoland printed biscuits and Hello Panda and Strawbie Rocky which I didn't include in the photo .
Ain't the autoland biscuits the cutest biscuits ever ? Perhaps they should make a girly one next time ;p .
And Amanda , this photo is specially taken for you because you didn't buy any and didn't get to try mine nyeheh , I purposely eat this one first and bring the hellopanda to school tomorrow bleh . Say me GL ;D . Oh by the way , there's fine salt inside ! I guess you should know how it tastes like now .
Love the box , yumyum :D .

Labels: ,




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed