<body>
Black & White Café
Thursday, August 13, 2009
9:48 PM
Finally . It's like a decade ago since I last hangout with Amanda , and guess what ? We have our lunch at black & white cafe again . Was supposed to blog about this cafe when we went there for the first time but just forget bout it . I didn't bring my camera along that time . Anyways it's not too late to blog about it now since it's still quite new !
The cafe . Very the relaxing and calm . Wondering why there's no peoples in the picture ? Just keep reading and you'll know .
The interior of the cafe . Plain and bright . Good spot for camwhoring .
Green Tea Waffle . I ordered the same waffle last time but they said it's not available so I ordered a normal waffle with kaya and butter . Seriously I think I won't be ordering any waffles from this cafe anymore . You know lah , very obvious , from the pictures . This totally explains why there's only a few customers there .
Like I mentioned , this cafe is a goodspot for camwhoring , how can I miss it ! We spotted Le Yin and Pei Lee having lunch there too .
Took this out of boredom when waiting for Amanda to try her pants . Looking at this picture reminds me of something , that is , never ever buy jeans which doesn't suits you wtf .
  • Brown tank top : Padini Authentic
  • Washed denim jeans : Padini Authentic
  • Brown & white polka dots belt : PDI
  • Orange mini hangbag : Padini Authentic
  • By the way , the orange mini handbag was from Miki kids but with padini authentic's tag . The tag labelled it as ' kid's bag ' . So cool right I'm still using a kid's bag !

    and Gosh ! I just realised how much I love padini concept store . Oh yeah , there's this cool heels in Vincci which I've been eyeing on for a long time and mom almost bought it for me but the sizes doesn't suits me ! FML .

    Labels:




    Blog Archive
    February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

    Home

    RSS Feed