<body>
Everyone Loves Japanese Junkies !
Sunday, August 23, 2009
5:27 PM
Look what I found in JJ last week . They're all my boredom killers .
Different types of junkies ranging from biscuits to white cookies to biscuit sticks . Seriously I can spend hours munching these biscuits and licking the cream off wtf . Bought the biscuit and white cookie because the packaging looks good but never consider about its tastiness . So blind right but what to do I always got attracted by nice packaging junkies .
Close-up of the white cookie . Very small very cubish . I wondered how it tastes before trying it and when I finally tried it , I was like ' oh shit I should've bought more ! ' I tried to find for this small cube thingy everywhere , but to no avail . Only JJ has it , but it's impossible for mom to drive me up all the way to JJ since it's like 10km + away from my house so I have to eat this really slow .

If anyone knows where to get this other than JJ , please let me know okay ! Your help is much appreciated and thanks in advance .


Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed