<body>
GACC 2009
Monday, August 17, 2009
4:45 PM
Date : 15 & 16 August 2009 ( Saturday & Sunday )
Venue : Exam Hall of MMU Melaka
Organized by : EMiNA Japanese Animation Club MMU Melaka Campus

A very cool event , also known as GAME . ANIME . COMIC . CIRCLE . Okay maybe it's not that cool lah , for me . I'm not an anime person or what , seriously . But looking at cosplayers cosplaying various characters can be real fun . Some more can pose with them to take pictures .

Okay let's not go too far .
To make things simple , I'll let the pictures do the talking .
Yay waiting for mom happily outside the entrance . Very the pack inside the exam hall . Btw I love my nekomimi !
My loots . 2 handmade felt fruit charms . The next day my brother helped me to get 2 kawaii-version disney characters capsules from gashapon but both also not the one I want ! Lucky , much huh .
I want to try my luck on the tamagotchi-kitty , but too bad it requires 3 freaking coins which is 12bucks plus I only want the tamagotchi one so the probability of getting it is incredibly low .
The crowd . According to my brother , its not as crowded as Sunday .
Gundam DIY Competition .
One of the stall . The green and yellow bean plushies are so familiar .
The stall where I got my felt fruit charms ! They're really talented in sewing . By the way I like the dolls , very the cool ! Noticed the kogepan felt charm ? FML damn cute .
Wall of figmaS .
I want to be like her wtf .
Cosplayers painting Princess Euphemia cardboard .
Pro-looking cosplayers .
..from Code Geass . Did I get it right ?
Spartan with his shield and spear .

This post probably gonna disappoint most of you who've been waiting to see the cosplayers pictures . I'm really sorry but most of the pictures are terribly taken . Unclear aka blur ( can't help by sharpening the image wtf ) , light-overexposure , ugly color tone and strangers showing their faces when you trying to take pictures of cosplayers .

Anyways that's all . Oh yeah , did I mention I only went for the first day ? So yeah , no pictures of second day , sorry :X .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed