<body>
Nedeje Patisserie Cake House
Friday, August 21, 2009
7:31 PM
I think my blog gonna become a food blog soon , seriously . I don't know why but I noticed most of the recent posts is about foods and cafes , and to be truth , I still have alot more to post .

So Amanda and I went to this cake house or cafe called Nadeje after school . Have been to this place a few times already and I really like the ambiance . I even posted an entry about their cakes earlier , but no big deal , that's just some random stuffs I wanna share . This time I'll go in a little more detail about the place and all .
This is Nadeje . Their mille crepe is the best . Trust me , the cake is simply seducing and worth trying . You definitely won't regret paying for that cake ( because it's expensive unlike secret recipe one wtf ) . By the way , I like the reflection on the glass window .
Seats ! They have different types of seats , at least 4 including the outdoors one . And all the framed pictures hanging on the wall are cool . Seriously cool . I like it so much man !
I've taken a big step to order the food which I'm not daring enough to try , but with the oh-so-few choices in the menu , I had to . You must be wondering why not just get some cakes since I insisted that the cakes are good ? Well , it's because I don't want to see cakes anymore , because I've been having alot of cakes lately , because I don't feel like eating cakes , because I'm not in the cake-eating-mood , because of everything wtf . Reluctantly , I ordered this Japanese dish , Chicken Teriyaki Don in hope that it will tastes good ;X
.. and it didn't turn me down ! At least it's something ... edible wtf . I know it looks a little bit gross but seriously it wasn't THAT bad afterall , but not recommended unless you like something with heavy taste ;X

I'm sorry for not putting any mille crepe pictures here . Like I said , I didn't order the cake so yeah . I try to find the old mille crepe pictures I took but couldn't , guess I've deleted it . If you don't mind squinting your eyes to see the super tiny picture of the cake , check this out .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed