<body>
Excursion - Malacca
Thursday, August 27, 2009
3:58 PM
I can be a weather predictor already! It was blazing hot yesterday ( my prediction was right! ) but it rained right after I got back from this excursion wtf. Damn badluck. Anyways, I'm ashamed to say that... we almost got lost during the ride on panorama. I shall put it this way, we failed when it comes to map. The bus route is slightly different from the bus route map that Amanda brought and we totally got no idea where we're heading to when we first boarded the bus. It stopped at central and we have to board another bus that heads to town area. I don't know whether it's scheduled like that or what. To play safe, we boarded another bus at central.
#1 We waited for Panorama here, stand no. 8! Very cute eh? But also very funny because it located quite far from Hotel Equatorial.
#2 The ticket is like supermarket receipt, no offense but it's a bloody-cheap type of ticket wtf.
#3 Luckily Amanda brought this map! Or else.. I think we'll be stranded in the middle of nowhere. The bus route map looks simple but you never know how complicated it actually is.
#4 Yay Victoria Fountain!! Too tall cannot capture the whole thing, paisei :X. Anyways, I felt a tinge of excitement when I saw this fountain from far because it means that we're getting closer to the destination!
#5 What a cool place, I like!! :D Unfortunately the vehicles ruined the whole picture !
#6 Many stalls selling handy crafts and local specialty products.
#7 Windmill near the river side!
#8 Looks like malay village wtf.
#9 Because we love malay village like that so we can hardly resist the urge to take picture here wtf.
#10 Mickey is posing, ahem.
#11 Jonker Dessert 88! It's like a traditional house judging from the architectural design, but they make it into a museum café so it's definitely worth a visit. There are 2 stalls outside the cafe, one serves dishes while the other serves desserts. We went there to have our lunch.
#12 Amanda's Nyonya asam laksa and my nasi lemak. They're simply marvelous.
#13 Ice-kacang and chendol as our desserts ;D. I wouldn't say it's atrocious but it's too sweet for me.
#14 Can't think of any captions.
#15 This cafe is so damn cool! I can see many angmohs in the cafe from the outside!
#16 Street Guest House.
#17 In Puri Padi.
#18 Some cannons located near the A'Famosa.
#19 That map is cute isn't it? It's Amanda's! Actually I have the same one but too bad I've used it for the stupid geography project hmph.
#20 Then we came across the Bamboo Hut Bistro and decided to drop by for a drink.
#21 And I ordered a cocktail. It has got a smokin' hot name, Sex On The Beach.
#22 Must camwhore with the cocktail since it's my first time having an alcoholic drinks. Shandy excluded wtf.
#23 And my face turned as red as a tomato after having the alcoholic drink wtf. Then I felt so shitty dizzy... or should I say semi-drunk? Amanda keep telling me how red my face and neck was. Fml.
#24 At the entrance of a museum.
#25 Wah got vintage train summore.
#26 I somehow find that the checkered grass is cute :D.

It's a good experience afterall. I believe it'll be even fun if we can get more peoples to join us!


Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed