<body>
Happening Wednesday
Thursday, August 20, 2009
10:06 PM
Went JJ last night and had dinner in Mc'D . They have this tamagotchi toys , I repeat , tamagotchi toys not the egg , and guess what ? It's freaking cheap . I mean , look . Mc'D's toys are always highly priced be it something good or lousy . So I manage to grab 2 without having to order the stupid happy meal . But then again , I missed the previous 2 , now it's not a complete collection anymore ! You totally got no idea how much I love collecting those 'useless and priceless' ( according to my mom ) stuffs . 'Someone' even asked me to grow up wtf . You know who you are ;D . Sorry readers , I can't reveal her identity or else she'll chop my head off . By the way I really want a real tamagotchi ..
I admit I'm self-obsessed but what more can a girl do when she's completely bored with the food in the foodcourt ? Maybe not cause I had Mc'D for dinner . It's my mom who got bored with the food there wtf .
I love going to the toys department because I get to see hello kitties and barbies . It's a lil bit childish though , but it reminds me of the old days when I used to play barbie like a mad girl wtf . And also reminds me that how much I hated hello kitty when I was young , but not anymore because now I'm getting obsessed with this hello kitty thingy after I started to join swaps . To be exact , it's after I found the hello kitty with a bloody stupid and funny facial expression somewhere .

Labels:




Blog Archive
February 2009 . March 2009 . April 2009 . May 2009 . June 2009 . July 2009 . August 2009 . September 2009 .

Home

RSS Feed